It is a corporate objective for FYI to be a responsible, participating member in the communities in which we operate. By initiating our own projects or supporting already established projects and programs, our goal is to improve the quality and standard of life to the people and stakeholders involved with our direct and indirect operating area of influence. We aim to make a small but positive impact to the community and economy in our operating countries.
Our objectives include:
- Improvements in schooling and education
- Construction of Hospitals and other community facilities
- Employment and skills training
- Community relationship building and investment
- Sports and recreation and family facilities
- Arts, culture and heritage
- Health, and wellbeing of the individuals in the community
- Access and availability of fresh water
- Sustainable income initiative
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs
FYI funds and participates self-sustaining initiatives and CSR programs that utilise technology to meet some of the remote and underprivileged communities’ biggest challenges. We deploy our expertise, technology, partnerships, and financial resources to help build thriving, prosperous communities that improve the people's lives and future.
Our social investment programs focus on five areas where we believe we can add the most value and make a significant and lasting impact.
- Access to power, water and other critical basic needs for a better quality of life
- Access to education and personal development
- Access to basic health care
- Livelihood and economic empowerment
- Disaster relief and emergency